Are you looking for jobs you can do from home and get paid a lot? Well, Apple, a very famous tech company, has some great remote jobs that pay really well. In this article, we’ll talk about nine of these jobs at Apple. We’ll tell you what each job is about and what you need to be qualified for them.
Cryptographic Engineer at Apple
A Cryptographic Engineer is the first job we’ll talk about. In this job, you work on making sure information is safe and secure. It’s really important for Apple because they want to keep the trust of their 1.46 billion iPhone users all over the world.
What You Need:
- You have to be really good at important math stuff and knowing how to keep data secret.
- You should understand problems that can happen when people try to steal information.
- You should have experience with special methods for making software or secret codes.
- You should be excellent at a type of computer programming called “C” and know how computer systems work.
The people who do this job can make around $111,309 each year, as found on Glassdoor.
Healthcare Enterprise Account Executive at Apple
Description: If you’re good at managing businesses and selling things, you might like the job of a Healthcare Enterprise Account Executive at Apple. In this job, you need to balance short-term and long-term goals, give presentations, study the market, and always be honest and accurate. To get this job, you need at least eight years of experience in sales and either a Bachelor’s degree or similar knowledge.
What You Need:
- You should know how to sell things to big businesses and have a history of doing it.
- You must have worked in sales for more than eight years, especially with big businesses in healthcare.
- You need to be good at building relationships, working in a team, and making good deals.
- You should be able to start things on your own and not need someone to tell you what to do.
Salary: The average salary for a Healthcare Enterprise Account Executive at Apple is around $104,003 per year, according to Salary.com.
Named Account Executive at Apple
If you’re looking for a job that you can do from your home, being a Named Account Executive at Apple might be perfect for you. This job involves talking to lots of customers and that’s why it’s great for working from home.
What You Do:
Your job is to sell Apple products to schools and colleges (we call them K20 Education customers) in a specific area. You need to be good at doing many things at once and be quick because it’s a fast-paced job.
What You Need:
- You should be known as someone who can work well with others and knows how to win.
- You need to be able to create plans for businesses and show why Apple products are a good choice.
- You should understand how to organize your work and be in charge of your sales plan.
- It’s important to make plans for your customers and find the right solutions for them.
To get this job, you should have either:
- At least 7 years of experience working with big schools or government customers, helping them make big changes.
- Or, you should be an expert in your industry and have 8-12 years of experience.
If you’ve worked on selling technology or services to schools before, that’s even better!
How Much You Can Earn:
The average salary for a Named Account Executive at Apple can be as high as $121,633 a year, as reported by Salary.com.
If you think you have what it takes to do this job, you could have a well-paying job that lets you work from home. Apply to Apple and find out!
Vulnerability Researcher: Protecting Apple with Smart Skills
At Apple, keeping things safe is super important. As a Vulnerability Researcher, your main job is to make sure Apple’s stuff doesn’t get hurt by bad things on the internet.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Look really closely for weak spots (vulnerabilities) in different parts of Apple’s tech, like the tiny details of how things work (microarchitecture), the brains of iPhones and Macs (iOS and macOS kernels), and other important bits like boot ROMs, firmware, hardware, and apps such as Safari, Mail, and Messages.
- You need to be super smart about tech stuff and come up with new and clever ways to find problems that others might miss.
What You Need to be Good at:
- You’ve got to show you’re a pro at finding tech problems and making them better (vulnerability research and binary exploitation).
- You should know all about the different kinds of tech problems (common vulnerability classes) and how to use them (exploitation techniques).
- You’re really good at solving problems and thinking up new ideas (creative and effective problem-solving).
- You know how to use special tools to look deep into tech stuff (reverse-engineering tools like IDA Pro and Ghidra).
- You’re like a tech wizard and understand how super complicated computer systems work (security architecture).
- You might even know how to make your own tech tools, using coding languages like C, C++, Python, Swift, and Objective-C.
The good news is, you’ll earn around $104,558 each year for doing this important job at Apple, according to Glassdoor data. So, if you’re good with tech and love solving puzzles, this could be a cool job for you.
Exciting Opportunity: Become an Apple Education Leader
Apple is looking for a person to join their team. They want someone to help them make a big change in education. This person will be a leader in business development, and their work will be essential for making sure that Apple becomes even more successful in education.
- Be ready to accept changes.
- Know how to study the market and think about the future, not just the present.
- Be good at understanding what schools and colleges need and what problems they face.
- Be able to explain things in a simple way.
- Have worked for 8-12 years in a job where you helped a business grow in education.
This job pays about $103,034 a year, according to information from Zippia. It’s a good chance to be a part of Apple’s work in education and help schools and students do better.
Exciting Job at Apple: Global Head of Events & Experiences
Job Description: Do you enjoy managing events and being creative? Apple has a special job for you! It’s called the “Global Head of Events & Experiential Production.” This job involves making sure events are fun and exciting while keeping everything on budget and on time.
Responsibilities: In this job, you’ll be in charge of making sure events are amazing. This includes things like live shows, special events, and videos for Apple. You’ll have to work with different teams, like the Design Studio, the people who handle the logistics and technical stuff, and even the teams in charge of security and legal matters. You’ll report to the boss, the Senior Director of Creative Services and Production.
Qualifications: To get this job, you should have some important qualifications:
- You need at least 20 years of experience in putting on great events, like concerts, film festivals, and other exciting stuff.
- You should be good at managing money and budgets.
- It’s important to have friends in the event business. People you can call to help you make things awesome.
- You should know how to work in big teams with lots of different jobs.
- You should be good at using computer programs like Keynote, Microsoft Office, Pages, and Numbers.
- You need to be good at talking and writing, so you can tell people your ideas clearly.
Salary: The money you can earn in this job is quite good. You could make between $216,831 and $325,247 every year. That’s a nice reward for making fantastic events and experiences for Apple!
Education Leadership & Learning Executive
As an Education Leadership & Learning Executive at Apple, your job is to help education leaders make their teaching better with Apple stuff. You will come up with good plans to make education better. The goal is to make more schools use Apple Education, which will help education a lot.
To do this job, you should:
- Know a lot about schools for kids (K-12 education).
- Understand what technology works well in classrooms.
- Have experience in leading education, like being on a school board.
- Be good at growing the business.
- Be great at talking and motivating others.
- Be someone who starts things and doesn’t always follow the old ways.
- Understand how Apple works.
Education Leadership & Learning Executives at Apple make around £161,419 per year on average, according to Glassdoor.
Ad Revenue Planner – Media & Sports
Apple is looking for someone to help plan and analyze the money they make from ads in the media and sports sectors. This job involves figuring out how much money Apple will make in the future from new media products and growing areas.
What You Will Do:
- You will create financial plans.
- You will work with the Sales and Business Development teams to reach short-term and long-term money goals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You should have at least 5 years of job experience, and it’s better if you have worked with money and ads, especially in areas like AdTech, Sports, or Media/Entertainment.
- You should know a bit about accounting and how money works in businesses. It’s also important to be good at making financial plans.
- You should be very good at understanding and explaining numbers. This means you can look at big sets of numbers and quickly understand what they mean.
- Knowing how to use a computer program called SQL is a plus, but you can learn it on the job.
- You need to be good at writing and talking to others. You might have to explain your ideas to different people in the company.
- You should pay attention to details and be good at seeing the big picture.
How Much You Can Earn:
- In this job, you can earn between £100,000 and £150,000 per year.
If you like working with numbers, making plans, and talking to people, this job at Apple could be perfect for you. It’s a great opportunity to work with a well-known company in a field that’s always changing.
9. UI Engineer, Apple Services Engineering
Apple wants its products to look nice and be easy to use. If you become a UI Engineer in the Pricing and Partner Monetization team, you’ll work on online tools. You’ll create web pages and work with different teams like design, operations, and marketing. You’ll also help make improvements to the software that’s been around for over 15 years.
Here’s what you need to qualify:
- You should have more than 5 years of experience in UI and web engineering.
- You should know how to use React and TypeScript.
- You should understand how to make things look good and be easy to use.
- You need to work with different computer programs and be good at communication, organization, and leadership.
If you get this job, you could earn between $108,415 and $162,623 each year.
Apple has some amazing jobs you can do from home, and they pay well. There are different jobs, like making sure data is safe, selling to schools, or planning events. You don’t have to go to the office; you can work from your own home. Whether you’ve been working for a long time or just starting your career, these remote jobs have different options and give you a chance to make a lot of money. Don’t miss the chance to work for Apple, a famous tech company, and start your new remote job.